On Wednesday March 21 2018 a Film for “Palimpsest” is scheduled to film scenes at the following locations:
EAST VILLAGE APARTMENT 03/21/2018 06:00 AM – 03/21/2018 02:00 PM
382 WILLOUGHBY AVENUE between BEDFORD AVENUE and SPENCER STREET, Brooklyn (Exterior)
Description: Peter – principal – is doing a tuning for a couple that becomes annoyed. He leaves. 3 actors.
VTU Request: No
• WILLOUGHBY AVENUE between BEDFORD AVENUE and SPENCER STREET • Street Side: South • Street Control: Full Block
• WILLOUGHBY AVENUE between SPENCER STREET and WALWORTH STREET • Street Side: South • Street Control: 2 Truck Lengths
ELLEN’S OFFICE LOBBY 03/21/2018 12:00 PM – 03/21/2018 08:00 PM
10 GRAND ARMY PLAZA, Brooklyn (Interior)
Description: Peter – principal – runs into Harold, they have an akward conversation. 2 actors, 5 background.
VTU Request: No
• EASTERN PARKWAY between UNDERHILL AVENUE and WASHINGTON AVENUE • Street Side: South • Street Control: 1/4 Block
The NYC Department of Sanitation is holding a SAFE Disposal event in Brooklyn on Sunday, April 8.
We host SAFE Disposal Events (Solvents, Automotive, Flammables, and Electronics) throughout the year in all five boroughs to give residents a location to drop off their harmful household products safely. More information can be found online at on.nyc.gov/safeevents.
Date: Sunday, April 8
Time: 10am – 4pm (rain or shine)
Location: Prospect Park, Park Circle
Corner of Parkside Ave & Prospect Park SW
Cars enter along Parkside Ave from Ocean Ave & Lincoln Rd
Walk-in area available for residents taking public transportation
- Automotive products (motor oil, transmission fluid, auto batteries)
- Personal care items (unwanted medicines, cosmetics)
- Syringes (clearly labeled and packaged in a “sharps” container or other leak proof, puncture-resistant container)
- Household products (pesticides, paint, hazardous cleaners, CFL compact fluorescent light bulbs)
- Electronics (TVs, computers, printers, mobile phones, tablets, VCR & DVD etc.)
How To Package Items
Look for items with DANGER, POISON, or CAUTION labels. Read labels carefully for safe handling. Ensure that all the products are labeled clearly. Tightly seal containers. Don’t mix products or bring open containers. If an item is leaking, pack in a larger container and use an absorbent material, such as kitty litter or newspaper, to soak up excess fluid. Place containers upright in a sturdy box to transport them.
More information, including additional dates and locations: http://on.nyc.gov/safeevents.
Download the full-size flyer for the 14th National Black Writers Conference!