03/15 Deadline: BCAPteen Creative Leadership Project
BCAPteen Creative Leadership Project is a 6-week, full-day summer program for teens blending digital media & communications, personal & professional skills, and youth leadership through the lens of documentary filmmaking.
Over the course of the summer 20 teens earn a stipend and volunteer hours while becoming knowledgeable on our six partner institutions, building skills, producing creative work that reflects their interests, and contributing back to the BCAP community.
Our home base is BPL Central Library’s beautiful new Shelby White and Leon Levy Information Commons learning lab, in partnership with the five other incredible cultural institutions on the BCAP Campus.
For more information, visit http://www.bklynlibrary.org/bcap/teen
Brooklyn Museum Careers and Internships
- Development Writer—Development
- Manager, Director’s Circle and Individual Giving—Development
- Assistant Designer, Web and Digital—Design
- Academic Programs Coordinator—Education, Adult Programs
- Interim Academic Programs Coordinator (P/T)—Education, Adult Programs
- Project Paintings Conservator (French Moderns Tour)—Conservation
- Senior Museum Educator/Teen Programs Coordinator—Education
- Assistant Curator—Curatorial, Elizabeth A. Sackler Center for Feminist Art
- Vice Director for Marketing and Communications—Marketing and Communications
- Museum Educator—Education
- Audience Engagement Team Member—Exhibitions
- Andrew W. Mellon Curator of American Art—Curatorial, Arts of the Americas and Europe
Internships not listed below are currently filled. Please check back for internship openings in other Museum departments. You can also check our Education pages for ongoing internship opportunities for adults and teens.
- Summer Photography and Imaging Intern—Digital Collections and Services
- Adult Programs Summer ARTS Intern #2—Education
- Adult Programs Summer ARTS Intern #1—Education
- Internships (P/T)—Digital Collections and Services
- Corporate Sponsorship and Institutional Giving Intern (P/T)—Development
BCAP 2016 Job and Internship Positions Currently Open
- Assistant Director 2016 (ages 21+)
- BCAPteen Lead Educator / Teaching Artist (documentary film) 2016 (ages 21+)
- Head Counselor 2016 (ages 21+)
- Group Counselor 2016 (ages 18+)
- Internships 2016: youth development, arts outdoors, recreation, and Stay&Play (HS grads+)