The Office Manager will be responsible for organizing and coordinating office operations and procedures in order to ensure organizational effectiveness, efficiency and safety.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks. Given clear direction the candidate will be able to work independently with little or no supervision.
This person must be exceedingly well organized, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting an office of diverse people. This person must exhibit extraordinary team building, leadership and emotional intelligence skills.
• Work directly with senior management to prioritize projects and manage workflow
• Work directly with senior administrative staff to organize and schedule key in-house meetings and appointments
• Work directly with senior administrative staff to ensure adequate staff levels to cover for lulls and peaks in workload
• Organize and co-chair meetings with staff as directed, this may include creating the agenda and recording minutes.
• Write reports for senior management and, as directed, deliver presentations
• Serve as the point person for office maintenance, equipment, and supplies
• Work directly with senior management to oversee the recruitment of new staff including training and induction.
• A great attitude and flexibility
• A happy personality
• BA or BS Degree and 5 years related experience
• Advanced level skills in the Microsoft Office suite
• Intermediate graphic design level skills in Photoshop, Quark, Adobe Acrobat Pro and Illustrator
• Proficient on both Macintosh and PC platforms
• Proven office management/administrative experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
• Attention to detail and problem solving skills
• Strong organizational and planning skills
• Four (4) days per week 10AM – 5PM
• Some project Saturdays (tbd)
FORWARD YOUR RESUME TO: firstname.lastname@example.org