You are invited to a special workshop led by psychologist Dr. Erica Reischer on Sunday, June 26th from 11:30 am – 1:00 pm.
This parenting class will combine insights from developmental psychology, cognitive science, and other fields in order to present proven, research-tested methods for effectively navigating the everyday challenges of life with children.
- How to minimize negative behaviors such as whining and procrastinating (without yelling or nagging)
- How to avoid common parenting missteps
- How to sidestep power struggles
- How to guide children toward becoming happy, kind, and responsible adults
- How to build a strong and enduring relationship with kids
Erica Reischer, Ph.D. is a California-based psychologist, author, and parent educator. A former consultant with McKinsey & Company, Dr. Reischer sits on the advisory board for Happy Healthy Kids and leads popular parenting classes at schools and organizations such as UCSF Benioff Children’s Hospital, Habitot Children’s Museum, and the University of California.
Dr. Reischer’s writing about children and families appears in The New York Times, The Washington Post, Psychology Today, and The Atlantic. She is also the author of “What Great Parents Do: 75 Simple Strategies for Raising Kids Who Thrive” which will be released on August 16.
Please note that this program is designed for adults, and there will not be childcare. Program tickets are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. All sales are final.