Community Coalition of East New York (CCENY)
Position: Community Partnership Program Coordinator
- At least two years of experience in a similar position or related field in community organizing.
- Knowledge of child welfare systems, particularly in New York City.
- Excellent oral and written communication and networking skills, including the ability to set priorities among multiple responsibilities, that is, ability to work independently as well as within a team.
- Strong community relations experience, especially in areas of need.
- Master’s Degree in social sciences or related field required.
- Ability or willingness to work on weekends or evenings.
- Competent in Microsoft word, excel, power point and Internet skills.
- Bilingual- Spanish preferred.
If you’re interested in this wonderful employment opportunity click HERE! The deadline is August 31, 2016.