On Saturday October 29 2016 a Television for “2016 TCS NYC Marathon” is scheduled to film scenes at the following locations:
Course Cam – 4th and Flatbush 11/05/2016 12:01 AM – 11/06/2016 07:00 PM
FLATBUSH AVENUE between 4 AVENUE and LAFAYETTE AVENUE, Brooklyn (Exterior)
Description: Jumbotron will park on the North side of Hanson Pl just East of Ashland Pl. ENG Van, 15 Pass Vans, and Generator will park on South side of Hanson Place. Jumbotron will park on North side of Hanson Place and we will leave a fire lane between them. Positioning a Jib for beauty shots just off the Southeast crosswalk of Flatbush Ave at 4th Avenue on Sunday during the race.
VTU Request: No
Request: Permission to clear and hold parking in advance. Request TCD assistance for rehearsal on Saturday 11-5 btw 12p-2p. We will need to position the Jib in the East curb lane of Flatbush during Saturday’s rehearsal.
• HANSON PLACE between ASHLAND PLACE and ST FELIX STREET
• Street Side: North and South
• Street Control: Full Block
• FLATBUSH AVENUE between 4 AVENUE and LAFAYETTE AVENUE
• Street Side: East
• Street Control: Freeze Curb Lane
• ASHLAND PLACE between HANSON PLACE and LAFAYETTE AVENUE
• Street Side: West
• Street Control: 1/2 Block