As one of the Brooklyn Public Library’s largest programs, we’ve helped thousands of people improve their English language skills in a welcome, fun and educational environment.
Our classes are part-time, twice a week for 3 hours each day. Each session runs between 10-11 weeks. And it’s free!
At our ESOL classes, you can:
- Take a beginner, intermediate and advanced class based on the skills you bring to the program! Registration for classes happen three times a year.
- Practice listening, speaking, reading and writing English for everyday needs, workplace and job opportunities.
- Choose your location from over 10 library branches across Brooklyn—we have daytime, evening and Saturday classes.
- Explore learning outside of the classroom with field trips other events.
- Learn from passionate and professional teachers and guest speakers.
- Join a social group to practice your English language skills outside of the classroom.
Click here to learn more.