Heights and Hills is proud to offer a variety of support groups for anyone caring for a friend or loved one age 60+. Receive emotional support, learn about community resources, and benefit from the experiences of others.
Call Adina Segal, LCSW at 718-596-8789 for more info or to register!
- Daytime Support Group (Tuesdays, 11AM- 12:30PM) at 57 Willoughby Street in downtown Brooklyn
- Brooklyn Methodist Hospital Support Group (Every 2nd Wednesday, 3PM – 5PM) at 506 Sixth Avenue in Park Slope
- Brooklyn Parkinson’s Group Care Partner Support Group (Every 2nd and 4th Tuesdays, 12PM – 2PM)
- Evening Support Group (Every 1st and 3rd Tuesdays, 5:30PM – 7PM) at 57 Willoughby Street in downtown Brooklyn
- Telephonic Support Group (Wednesdays, 7PM – 8:30PM)
Funded under contract with the NYC Department for the Aging.
Heights and Hills is one of the largest providers of supportive services for community-dwelling older adults in Brooklyn and their families. We provide compassionate and professionally delivered services that address older adults’ physical and emotional challenges and we help put supports in place to allow elders to age on their terms, independently and with dignity.
Summer Events happening for the month of July here at Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center (585 Schenectady Avenue, between Winthrop Street & Rutland Road) Brooklyn, NY are as follows:
- July 21st CPR Training and Certification, 11:00am-2:00pm, Lillian Minkin Ballroom
- July 22nd Domestic Violence Education with Officers Parkinson and Schmitt of our own 1st Precinct Community Affairs 11:00am- 1:00pm, Lillian Minkin Ballroom
- July 24-28th Stroke Screening Week, 11:00am- 2:00pm, Katz 4 Vascular Lab
For more information, call (718) 604-5062 or to RSVP, call (718) 604-5062.