We are excited to announce that we are now accepting applications for our 2017 Free Summer Two Week Intensive Leadership and Debate Training Program! We are currently recruiting Middle school, High School and College-aged young women and girls who wish to the gain necessary leadership and debate skills to excel in academic and extracurricular activities.
BALI’s Summer Intensive Leadership and Debate Training Program:
- Encourages young women and girls to take leadership roles in their local and global communities.
- Fosters awareness of social issues on a local, national and international level.
- Encourages spiritual and intellectual growth through various workshops and activities.
- Provides participants with opportunists to network with women in a multitude of fields, exposing them to opportunities for internships and employment.
- Utilizes debate training activities to enhance research and oral communication skills.
- Establishes mentoring relationships, support, and referrals for internships.
- Promotes the development of sisterhood through interactive and collaborative activities.
If you or someone you know is interested in this opportunity, please apply online.
(This application can be accessed by visiting our website www.abzuginstitute.org and clicking “apply now” in the upper right-hand corner.)
Training Dates: Monday- Saturday, July 17th, 2017 to July 29th, 2017.
Application Deadline: Sunday, April 30th, 2017 at 11:59 PM SHARP
For questions or concerns, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (212)650-3071
In order to keep updated on BALI Events and opportunities, please visit our website and like our Facebook page.