Community Board 2 has received notice from A.M.S Realty Company, managing agents for Section 8 buildings located in the Bronx and Brooklyn. Two of the buildings are in Community District 2. The complete list of properties is as follows:
▪ Green Avenue- 80 Greene Avenue, Brooklyn N.Y. Only 1 Bedroom
▪ Caribe Gardens – Boerum, Humboldt Street, Brooklyn N.Y. Only 2 Bedrooms
▪ Sutter Gardens – Sutter, Blake Avenue & Barbey Street, Brooklyn N.Y. Only 2 Bedrooms
▪ Tri-Block-St. Felix Street and Ashland Place, Brooklyn N.Y Only 1 & 2 Bedrooms
▪ Clinton Arms- 2160-2166 Clinton Avenue, Bronx N.Y 1, 2 & 3 Bedrooms
▪ McKinley Manor- East 168th Street, Bronx N.Y 1, 2 & 3 Bedrooms
▪ Fulton Park- Utica and Atlantic Avenue, Brooklyn N.Y Only 2 & 3 Bedrooms
Beginning October 20, 2017, A.M.S will reopen its waiting list for these developments
Interested parties can obtain applications by writing their office at: A.M.S Realty Company98 Cutter Mill RoadSuite 240 SGreat Neck, New York 11021or calling (516) 466-6520 Ext. 24 between the hours of 10:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m.All completed applications must be received by December 20, 2017.After this date, applications will not be processed.
NOTE: This notification is for informational purpose and should not be considered an endorsement of the developments or managing agent.
33 newly constructed units at 211 Crown Street, Crown Heights, Brooklyn.
Amenities: 24-hour attended lobby, building supervisor, parking lot
Transit: 2 & 5 trains, B43, B44, B49 buses
No application fee • No broker’s fee • Smoke-free building • More information: www.HeightsAdvisors.com
Application Deadline is September 27, 2017.